Friday, May 1, 2009

IN SEARCH OF LUCK!!!!

29.10.2001 IN SEARCH OF LUCK!!!

Wandering through this concrete wood
I roamed amd roamed as much I could.

Loitering around in search of what?
This is what you must have thought.

L-U-C-K is what today most wanted,
For without it you seem to be haunted.

After Luck its just not me,
Its you and he and everybody.

No one wants to toil and labour
Everyone wants fortune in his favour.

Fate & Destiny we want to mould
Its better to have Luck in one’s hold.

Seekin Midas touch of Gold
Are people all young and old

But none’s so lucky
And its not so easy

To have luck with him forever
And ever and ever and ever and ever

But I am full of determination
To reach where there is Luck’s destination

And so from every dawn to dusk
I am crazy in search of Luck!!!

Hehehehehe..... few outlook of mine as reflected in this poem might have changed in these years.......some of them in recent times...... AND I TRULY TRULY BELIEVE I AM VERY LUCKY!!!!!!!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Why did it take time for you to pen it down yaar ? Even I believe you are lucky :)

    ReplyDelete