Saturday, May 2, 2009

IF MOTHER GOES ON STRIKE…..



IF MOTHER GOES ON STRIKE…..


A moment here, a moment there
She always finds work everywhere

From morning five to night at ten
Wasting her time you have seen her when

Attending us & attending the guest
She has no time to relax & rest

She has no choice, she has no mood
Washing clothes, utensils & cooking food

Goes on & on & on the list
From here the story takes atwist

I dread the day when she went on strike
Just as few workers do for a wage hike

I felt my whole world went up & down
The dirtiest, filthiest & shabbiest house was ours in town

No one to run behind us & take our care
Now I felt all her arguments were fair

Mother being a mother still
Could no longer keep her strike as per her will

I said, ‘ O Mom take this stick & me you whack
But please O Mom you come back

Here I do, I do confess
Without you our life is a mess

I will do whatever you l;ike
But never again do you go on strike.

5 comments:

  1. NICE ONE!BUT I NEEDED ESSAY CAN I GET IT BEFORE 26 APRIL 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bakwas i can write it better��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) you should then... well this one was for my chotu cousin who wanted this written for him :) but when u do write one post a link here for me to read too

      Delete